Friday, February 26, 2010

notes for myself ...

my brain isn't working so well ... so I hope you'll forgive class notes ...

Sally worked really well - basically nearly instantly we did a warm up of jumps and a tunnel and the table and then another of jumps and tunnels and the dog walk - it was interesting - the dog walk became the suck .. not the tunnel ...
Sally ran amazing dog walks - confident and independant with solid bottom end contacts though her nose was on dog walk not on ground .. I actually think that's a little easier on the body then the torqued ground ramp twist

She actually weaved 6 weaves which amazes me as she hasn't ever really learned 6 weaves - I'll have to back track that a little I think

it's a really nice work space - long and a little narrow but still lots of room for lines and turns and FUN


Brody just ran a few obstacles in one run - a jump, tunnel, weaves, jump, jump tunnel, tunnel, dog walk, jump, jump - he was flying - it would have been fun to do more but it wasn't safe .. there were dogs on course and I just hate this - guess that's a throw back to my horse days - I can work with and around people who are on the ball no problem but someoe wandering without control just makes me nervous ...

No comments: