Tuesday, March 02, 2010

tis Tuesday night ...

Which now means AGILITY - at least for Sally and me

my dumb ankle kept me walking instead of running but the soft floor was just lovely - I walked in socked feet - what a treat

we put together the aframe - and Sally did it numerous times well :) teeter went well too

weaves needed more support than I wanted to give but she needs to learn them still really so I should be pleased she weaved when asked ...

she ROCKED the dog walk talk about contacts .. YOWSER - object discrimination was no issue either as long as I got the words out in time ...

she is a very very talented dog - again I doubt my ability to allow her to show and train herself at the maximium but I'm what she's got so I hope we figure it out

1 comment:

Muttsandaklutz said...

I say as long as you're both having fun, which it definitely sounds like you are, then it's all good :-)