Saturday, May 01, 2010

this week flew by ...

Tuesday night was positive ..Brody was a little slow and Sally did her leap off the dog walk again (yah - I wasn't impressed either) but both dogs tried hard and worked well. I can feel the rust coming off some of the handling moves too - thank heavens!

Today I pulled out a set of 2x2 and worked entries with Sally - in a class setting she wants a very specific location from me to hit the entry right - here she was nailing it as I worked around the clock - either 10 feet or more back or right in her face .. obviously a skill we need to transfer to new settings somehow.

Got Sampson a little interested in a tunnel too - walking through it quite easily (very short and totally straight). Should NOT get another dog started in this sport that's for sure ...

No comments: