Friday, July 09, 2010

box work of the vareharri sort



Table




jump


J -----------------J
u----------------- u
m ----------------m
p----------------- p


Macaroni
Tunnel



no idea if the formatting will work but I have been playing with a box of sorts the last couple of days




Table 1



6---- 2
jump


J 7 ---------------3 J
u ------------------u
m----------------- m
p 9 ---------------5 p


8 Macaroni 4
Tunnel



one example of the fun Sally and I have been having :)




Table



7-- 3
jump


1 J ------------2 J
u -------------u
m ------------m
8 p 6 --------4 p


Macaroni 5
Tunnel

they type of thing I ask brody to do
He can easily threadle or serpentine just about anything


Thea does lots of straight simple lines - but even that's been good for teaching her not to drop behind me

Three days of box work in a row - have I mentioned I like summers?

the biggest challenge is having all the dogs wanting to work at once - Sally has to do a down wait but I can see it kills her .. good for her though right?
Brody won't wait but he trots along at my feet unless he's cued to do something .
Thea will jump with Brody and try to grab his tail as he passes her - she's HILARIOUS.

Today I too advantage of the desire to work together and sent all three dogs to the table together - whoever got on it first got a treat - Thea and Sally were seriously racing each other!

No comments: