Thursday, March 24, 2011

Brody is ready for spring ...

Brody got TERRIBLY matted last week running through puddles. I may have mentioned (once or twice) that Brody is not easy to groom. Usually I have to hack away at his coat bit by bit. Yesterday I had a dear friend volunteer to man the clippers if I held the wild man. He grumbled, he flinched, he whimpered, he thrashed, he moaned, he snapped, he panted, he complained but for the first time EVER he got done in one shot. The prediction was he'd forgive me in days - sweet Brody only took minutes. He looks great - though the sub zero weather and ankle deep snow isn't exactly perfectly timed :(


3 comments:

Helen said...

Poor little man, he looks kinda forlorn!!!

Muttsandaklutz said...

Pssst... Brody... It'll grow back, ya know... :)

andrea said...

oh he has pathetic down to a fine art Helen :)