Saturday, June 04, 2011

Sad and Confused ...

The Webb Anderson workshop for next weekend was cancelled. I am totally bummed out as my handling improves every time I work with him. He was hit by the tornadoes that hit the southern states last month so I suspect he wants the time to repair stuff. I really would have liked to work with him before I have to decide about Nationals though. I am not sure AT ALL about going to Nationals.

On the pro side :
  • fun
  • amazing to watch the other handlers
  • relatively local

On the con side:
  • Brody hates heat
  • Sally is very green
  • leaving my garden (and chickens) for 4 days mid summer is really tough
  • the money can always be used for other things
Have to decide by mid month. I really didn't know making all these choices was going to be one of the toughest things about agility.

1 comment:

Muttsandaklutz said...

Sorry to hear about what happened to Webb -- hope the tornado damage wasn't too bad :(

Yeah I know what you mean, I had some reasons against going too... but in the end decided to give it a try, provided we remain injury-free and make it into the qualifier... and then get enough points, yadda yadda...