Saturday, November 05, 2011

Sally's turn....

Turned the camera on for Sally's lawn agility today .... lots of goof ups - and lots of fun (music is "Little Miss Can't Be Wrong" by the Spin Doctors ~ we looked at a farm owned by one of them this summer ~ so it seems doubly fitting)

If you chose to watch this you'll see some mighty sloppy handling on my part .. SG would NOT be pleased I'm sure ;) bloopers are included - this is a fairly typical length of work out for me -perhaps even a little long

I worked Sampson a little too.. he was lots of fun!
Brody worked weave entries ... excellent work as always.

We also had a great work/play session at the farm... I'd better define what Sampson being a work in progress is as his recalls were fast, fabulous and 100% today.

2 comments:

Muttsandaklutz said...

So fun -- envious that you guys have equipment to play on still! Our club's field was put away mid-October, booo.

Love those weave entries and her never-ending enthusiasm. And as usual, Sampson in the background is pretty funny!

Dz Dog Mom said...

We're very excited to get into this! I'm hoping to build certain obstacles at our house this summer.
~DZ Dogs