Saturday, March 18, 2017

a little bit of filming fun

at the farm yesterday

it was for a hoof webinar series for Heart Equine Academy Online Learning for horse people!

I  pulled together a little making of video (there's volume  - but I captioned it too- all the learning all the time!) ... the horses and dogs were amazing ... the barn was scrubbed and scrubbed and scrubbed  and I think looks pretty darn good ...

Give it a watch and let me know what you think!




I'm going to be teaching over at HEART too - a confidence course - aimed at horse people but lots of great info and tools for anybody struggling with anxiety and fear (In fact we get into the difference between the two). It's a PACKED course ... with more being added all the time ...  fear is so pervasive in horses  - as is anxiety generally .. an auditing spot  is  $50  and  a working spot is $100  (and look at me making links to both levels so easy!) You already know I'd love to see you - but maybe there is another course you'd love to take? (ever wanted to draw better? there's a course for that!)

No comments: